

Lately, with all the reading I have been doing, and the writing of Dad's Story, I have wondered if the Lord is happy with my time usage. But then, I have managed a trip to the Temple on Wednesday, my most favourite place, and I have managed to attend to my calling, to my home and visit with my family. The visit resulted in further historical work to be done on Shane's file. He has heaps of photos here in my home in a file that needed to be organised, and it was getting the date for them. Shane is an ex-XLH, or Tenth Light Horsemen as written out. He was in the army for nearly seven years as a reservist and tank driver. Here is a future man of the Lord who is strong in the belief of a good government running Australia, strong in the belief of families, and kn ows and believes in the Lord our Saviour. I am so blessed to have my four sons and their families, and my lovely grandchildren
No comments:
Post a Comment